Sometimes in life we get caught up in ourselves, our success and failures, our dreams and nightmares, our carefree and stressful moments. These are the times, yes good times too, that we might need motivation to keep going. Here are five motivational quotes that I love:
1. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
How many times have you been scared to try something new? I know I have but in the end it generally turns out great! That being said you don’t have to jump in feet first but at least stick your toe in the water and give it a try!
2. “Kites rise highest against the wind – not with it.” – Sir Winston Churchill
How many of us have quite because something got hard? Pushing through tough times is what makes you stronger. Then when imes get tough again, and they will, you’ll be even better at pushing through it.
3. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
Plain and simple- positive attitudes equal positive moments that lead to excellence.
4. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy
No one is perfect. Self reflection and improvement is a necessary part of daily life.
5. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao-Tsu
Last but not least my most favorite quote of all time. You will get NO WHERE standing still. If you want to succeed and change then you must move forward!
What are some of your favorite quotes?